Contact: Andrew Ryan
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Draper Aden Associates Announces Recent New Hires and Promotions
RICHMOND, VA – February 4, 2021 – Draper Aden Associates announces three new hires at the firm as well as recent promotions for various leadership positions. These professionals are based in five of the firm’s eight offices throughout the Mid-Atlantic.
“We welcome the newest members to the Draper Aden team and congratulate our colleagues who have been promoted to key leadership positions at the firm,” said Ken Piazza, PE, Chief Operating Officer of Draper Aden. “These additions and promotions over the past few months signal the firm’s resilience, strength, and bright outlook.”
Piazza added: “For almost five decades, our firm’s success has been rooted in our impressive and dedicated team. These new hires and promotions will ensure that Draper Aden continues to provide exceptional service to our clients and communities.”
New hires include:
- Scott Gresham, PE was hired as the Geotechnical Construction Services Team Leader in the firm’s Richmond, VA office. He was most recently the CMT Department Manager at ECS Limited.
- Kent Lindamood was hired as the Geotechnical Team Leader in the firm’s Richmond, VA office. He was most recently a Senior Geotechnical Engineer with Tunstall Engineering Group.
- Kevin Shreiner, LS, PS was hired as the Survey Team Leader in the firm’s Manassas, VA office. He was most recently with Triad Engineering.
The firm also announced eight promotions, including:
- Carrie Blankenship, PG was promoted to Environmental Team Leader in the firm’s Blacksburg, VA office. She was previously a Senior Project Manager.
- Tyrus Clayton, Jr, PE was promoted to Principal in Charge of Regional Growth in North Carolina. Previously the Geotechnical Team Leader, he is based in the firm’s Raleigh, NC office.
- Tim Dean, PE, LSIT, DBIA Assoc. was promoted to Principal in Charge of Regional Growth in Hampton Roads. Previously the Utilities Division Manager, he is based in the firm’s Newport News, VA office. He also is a Vice President with the firm.
- Charles Kreye II, PE was promoted to Principal in Charge of Regional Growth for Richmond. In addition to this new position, he continues his role as Division Manager of Site Development and Infrastructure. Based in the firm’s Richmond, VA office, he also is a Vice President with the firm.
- Michael Lawless, CPG, PG was promoted to Principal in Charge of Regional Growth in Southwest Virginia. Previously the Environmental Division Manager, he is based in the firm’s Blacksburg, VA office. He also is an Executive Vice President with the firm.
- Will Mason-Deese was promoted to Operations Manager and Group Leader for the Environmental Team in the firm’s Blacksburg, VA office. He was previously a Geologist.
- Srikanth Nathella, PE was promoted to Environmental Division Manager. Previously an Environmental Team Leader, he is based in the firm’s Blacksburg, VA office. He also is a Principal and Vice President with the firm.
- Leisa Wright Weatherford, LS was promoted to Survey Team Leader in the firm’s Richmond, VA office. She was previously a Senior Survey Project Leader.
“These new hires and recent promotions will further strengthen our firm’s leadership ranks,” said Piazza. “Draper Aden is well positioned to meet our strong growth plans and create a lasting, positive impact in the communities we serve.”
About Draper Aden Associates
Draper Aden Associates is a Mid-Atlantic engineering, surveying, and environmental services firm. The firm provides innovative services and technologies and exceptional client care for sectors that include energy, industry, private, public, educational, and institutional. Whether it involves the creation of a water distribution system for an under-served community, restoration and reclamation of an environmentally degraded site, designing safe and reliable power distribution systems, adaptive reuse of rundown buildings, or helping to enhance the campuses of institutions where the next generations will learn, what we do today can be looked back upon with pride tomorrow. For more information, visit www.daa.com.