Contact: Andrew Ryan
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Draper Aden Associates Announces New Senior Associates and Associates
RICHMOND, VA – January 6, 2021 – Draper Aden Associates announces that the firm has named two new Senior Associates and four new Associates. These leading professionals are based in four of the firm’s eight offices throughout the Mid-Atlantic.
“Congratulations to the newest Senior Associates and Associates at our firm,” said Jeff Lighthiser, PE, CEO and President of Draper Aden. “Senior Associates and Associates are recognized as leaders, technically or managerially, and are integral to the long-term health of the company. These team members have made substantial contributions and share a passion for serving our clients and communities.”
The new Senior Associates at Draper Aden include:
- Carolyn Howard, PE, LEED® AP is a Regional Manager on the Site Development and Infrastructure team in the firm’s Blacksburg, VA office. She has over 28 years of experience and has been a part of the Draper Aden team for 15 years. Howard received a Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering from Valparaiso University.
- Thomas Laughlin, MS, CES, CHMM is a Senior Project Manager on the Environmental team in the firm’s Richmond, VA office. He has 27 years of experience and has been a part of the Draper Aden team for his entire career. Laughlin received a Master of Science degree in environmental science from Virginia Commonwealth University and a Bachelor of Science degree in environmental studies from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania.
The firm named four new Associates, including:
- Matt Burnette, PG, CFM, Site Development and Infrastructure team member based in the firm’s Raleigh, NC office.
- Joe Cole, Information Technology team member based in the firm’s Richmond, VA office.
- Adrianna Dimperio, PE, Utilities Division Manager based in the firm’s Newport News, VA office.
- Sean Jarvah, Environmental team member based in the firm’s Raleigh, NC office.
“The expansion of our Senior Associate and Associate ranks highlights Draper Aden’s ambitious growth plans,” said Lighthiser. “Most importantly, these team members embody our shared vision to create a lasting, positive impact in the communities we serve.”
About Draper Aden Associates
Draper Aden Associates is a Mid-Atlantic engineering, surveying, and environmental services firm. The firm provides innovative services and technologies and exceptional client care for sectors that include energy, industry, private, public, educational, and institutional. Whether it involves the creation of a water distribution system for an under-served community, restoration and reclamation of an environmentally degraded site, designing safe and reliable power distribution systems, adaptive reuse of rundown buildings, or helping to enhance the campuses of institutions where the next generations will learn, what we do today can be looked back upon with pride tomorrow. For more information, visit www.daa.com.