As one of the fastest-growing full-service engineering firms in the Mid-Atlantic, Draper Aden’s growth is a testament to our incredible team members. Our firm boasts dedicated and innovative professionals who are leaders in their fields. That’s why we’re proud to share recent promotions at the firm.
Draper Aden’s Board of Directors recently elected two new Principals, two Senior Associates, and five Associates across six of the firm’s offices.
Tyrus Clayton, PE was elected Principal and is based in the firm’s Raleigh, NC office. He is a Senior Project Manager in the Site Development and Infrastructure Division and the firm’s go-to person in Raleigh. He also was recently named the Regional Growth Manager for the Central North Carolina area. He joined the firm in 2011 and has over 20 years of experience in geotechnical engineering, environmental engineering, solid waste designs, and utility engineering.
Sri Nathella, PE was elected Principal as well and is based in the firm’s Blacksburg, VA office. He is the Environmental Team Leader in Blacksburg and has over 29 years of experience in environmental engineering and is a key leader in the firm’s Brownfields Program. Sri has been a part of the Draper Aden team for 25 years. Among his most notable achievements, Sri has helped municipalities secure millions of dollars in federal grants to assist with identifying, assessing, and redeveloping brownfields sites.
Among the other promotions, two members of the firm’s Geotechnical Team based in Richmond, VA were named Senior Associates: Dan Anderson, PE, a Project Engineer who has been with Draper Aden for eight years, and Justin Cornwell, a Construction Manager who has been on the Draper Aden team for 17 years.
New Associates include:
- Scott Blommel, Project Environmental Scientist based in the firm’s Richmond, VA office.
- Joe Bushey, PE, LEED AP BD+C, Senior Project Manager and Team Leader for the Site Development and Infrastructure Team based in the firm’s Virginia Beach, VA office.
- Courtney Callis, Human Resources Manager based in the firm’s Newport News, VA office.
- Andrew Hemmen, PE, Senior Design Engineer based in the firm’s Blacksburg, VA office.
- Michael Lund, EIT, Manager of Underground Transmission and Distribution based in the firm’s Manassas, VA office.
Congratulations to all these team members! They have made substantial contributions to the firm and embody our vision of creating a lasting, positive impact in the communities we serve.